SOFT99 Australia Warranty Terms & Conditions
Certified Applicator – means an independently owned and operated business / company that are certified by SOFT99 Australia to apply SOFT99 products.
Consequential Loss – means in connection with a Claim, a Claim for loss of profit or revenue, or anticipated or future profit or revenue, for loss of opportunity or opportunity cost, for loss of goodwill, for loss of use of vehicle or for any other loss which does not arise directly and naturally from the relevant breach of contract. It includes such a Claim whether arising at common law, equity, statute, restitution or any other principle of law or equity.
Contamination Damage – means damage to the vehicles exterior painted surface caused by the following identified contaminants: bird droppings, tar, tree sap and bug impacts.
Inspection Fee – Fee payable to the Certified Applicator by the vehicles owner. For check-up to determine the condition of coating applied to owner’s vehicle.
Maintenance Care – Service provided by Certified Applicator for maintenance and care of coating to the vehicles owner. The maintenance care will include but not limited to inspection of vehicle coating, decontamination wash, clay bar and application of coating.
Owner – means the person or entity to whom has ownership of the vehicle which the SOFT99 products was applied to by SOFT99 Australia Certified Applicator.
SOFT99 Australia – means the official company supplying/ distributing products for SOFT99 Japan in Australia.
Warranty Terms & Conditions – means the terms and conditions detail for warranty within this page.
The warranty is only covered to new & used vehicles (within 5 years old; as per manufacturing date) with clear coated paint finishes only.
TYPE OF COVER
SOFT99 Australia warrant the vehicles exterior painted surface coated with SOFT99 product either SOFT99 H-7 / H-9 body glass coating under the following terms & conditions:
Should the vehicles manufacture painted surfaces be subject to UV Damage causing discolouration or fading SOFT99 Australia or certified applicator will at no cost repair, clean and/or retreat the affected area;
Provided that the owner maintains the vehicle recommend by SOFT99 Australia Maintenance Guide adheres to the terms & conditions within this warranty.
PERIOD OF COVER
SOFT99 Australia Offers:
- 1 Years Warranty for H-7 and;
- 5 Years Warranty for H-9 Dual Layer Body Glass Coating
In order to cover this warranty customer agrees to carry out an annual inspection and maintenance care for H-9 Dual Layer with the certified applicator. Failure to undertake required inspection will result in having the warranty void and no longer covered.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Warranty cover is only valid if the “Certified Applicator” has issued a receipt and it has been registered within 30 days of application.
- The vehicle must remain for road use within Australia at all times registered.
- Only vehicles registered as passenger vehicles will be warranted. Commercial vehicles will not be covered.
- New or used vehicles may require a machine polish at the discretion of the “Certified Applicator” prior to paint protection of the H-7/ H-9 application.
- In the event of damage to the vehicle, the vehicle must be rectified in good condition first and then taken to a “Certified Applicator” and re-coated at the Owner’s expense within 30 days.
- Warranty is in the name of the vehicle owner at the time of application and is non-transferable.
- The vehicle exterior paint work must be maintained and washed regularly to SOFT99 Australia’s recommendations to prevent contamination build up.
- Vehicle must be taken back to a “Certified Applicator” for annual inspection and maintenance care which will be charged to the customer at rate as set out by the certified applicator.
- Vehicle must be taken back to the original “Certified Applicator” for any Warranty concerns, should the applicator no longer be in business or you have moved out of area you must seek approval from SOFT99 Australia prior to taking it to another “Certified Applicator”.
Warranty for any SOFT99 products will be considered void if any of the following general condition occur:
- Neglect by the owner to maintain the vehicle according to the standards washing and maintenance techniques recommended by SOFT99 Australia.
- Pre-existing damage to the painted surface.
- Damage caused by abrasive compounds, polishes and third-party products.
- Any visible swirl marks, holograms, marring, scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips and hard water marks.
- Failed clear coat – Peeling, hazing and fading.
- Damage caused by collision, accidental damage, vandalism, malicious damage, fire, hail, flood, stones, collision, surface rust, rail dust, physical damage, paint over spray, water spots or vehicle manufacturer’ defects, or defects which may be covered under a manufacturers or dealerships protection plan.
- Failure to carry out required annual inspection with “Certified Applicator”.
- Any financial expenses due to loss of time or use of vehicle for inspection or treatments.
Inspections must be carried out by a “Certified Applicator”, within 30 days before the due inspection date for warranty to stay valid.
A fee determined by the “Certified Applicator” will be charged for the inspection which may include – Exterior Wash, Decontamination, Machine Polish (as required), Recoating and Inspection. For H-7 coating a reinspection is not requied. For H-9 coating a reinspection and recoating of top coat of every 1 year is required and full body based coat recoating every 5 years.
Any failure to meet this requirement will result in having the warranty void and no longer covered.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY (CLAIMS)
In the event that a claim is to be made, the vehicles owner must notify the original “Certified Applicator” within 30 days when the defect was first noticed. Any failure to comply will result in the warranty being terminated.
A claim “Inspection Fee” of $99.00 AUD is payable to the “Certified Applicator”, this is refunded if the warranty claim is approved for repair by SOFT99 Australia.
Claim determination is at the sole discretion of SOFT99 Australia, either approving the repair / retreatment by a “Certified Applicator or refunding the application cost to the vehicle owner at a maximum of $1000.00 AUD and terminating the warranty, whichever is less. SOFT99 Australia will not be liable for any consequential loss.
Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia, the involved parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of this state.