Creamy Shampoo & Snow Foam 5L
10336Regular price $99.00
Contents - 5000ml
Powerful, pH-neutral, and compound-free, this high-powered shampoo lathers into a thick, creamy foam that just melts the dirt away. Professional size and packaging. Despite its powerful foaming ability, this product has been designed with ease of rinsing in mind. May be used on coated vehicles, diluted 1:50. Compatible with water- and air-driven foamers.
10084Regular price $250.00
Contents - 200ml, 2x Applicator Pad, 2x Microfiber Towel
Features - 2 Years Durability Hydrophilic Coating
H-7 was originally formulated for vending machines in Japan in the early 2000s and later found its use to protect objects in harsh environments: vehicles, wheels, marine vessels, vending machines, trains, signage, aircrafts, and other outside equipment and its housing. The product creates a tough, silicon-based coating that forms a hard glass layer to protect objects against corrosion from rain, salt, mud, chemicals, UV radiation, and even light abrasion. Excellent self cleaning effect with its hydrophilic properties and is absolutely safe for the paint. Can be used on gloss and matte surfaces. Coating provides superior waterproof and anti-rust functions, which makes it a suitable choice of coating for items that are installed outdoor.
✔️ Weather Resistant – Protects the surface of your vehicle from oxidation, discolouration, UV light, acid rain and water
✔️ Anti-Fouling – Does not adhere stain, easy to wash off by just rinsing off dirt, salt, bird droppings, traffic grime and etc
✔️ Hardness – Excellent resistance against micro scratches caused by wind dust and dirt
✔️ Adhesion – Adheres tightly to paint allowing coat to have a long lasting durability
✔️ Super Hydrophilic – Excellent water sheeting effect, prevents water stain adhesion
Drainage Performance Test – Water on hood receding
Less Frequent Visit to Car Wash
3 Months Outside Exposure Test comparison to generic body glass coating
VENDING MACHINE (6 MONTHS AFTER APPLICATION)
1. Completely remove grease and dirt from areas to be treated. If a cleaning agent or water is used, allow to dry completely.
2. Use Silicone Off to wipe down any remaining residual this will allow a stronger bond between the surface and coating.
3. Apply liquid to the white surface of the included sponge. Apply evenly to the surface, leaving no untreated or poorly covered areas. Use each sponge for only one application (do not reuse a sponge that has hardened).
4. Allow to dry for approximately 5 minutes, and wipe down lightly with the included cloth.
5. After coating, leave to cure in a dry place for 12 hours.
! As it dries, uncoated areas will become obvious. If there are any uncoated areas left behind, reapply to coat to the area.
! Wipe off liquid within 20 min. after applied. If you leave longer, wiping will be hard and may cause an uneven finish. Application should be avoided when the surface to be coated is hot, because the liquid dries immediately and may cause an uneven finish.