FUKUPIKA WASH & WAX 12 wipes
Wash & Wax
00468Regular price $16.00
Contents - 12 Sheets (350mm x 300mm)
✔ QUICK EASY CLEAN & WAX CAR
✔ NO RINSING OR DRYING REQUIRED
✔ WATER REPELLENCY UP TO 1 MONTH
✔ CAN BE USE ON CERAMIC COATED VEHICLES
Triple-layer sheet for easy washing and waxing. Central layer designed for absorbing dirt to keep the outer layers clean. Helps prevent scratches and supports the structure of the outer layers to glide lightly and effortlessly over your vehicle. Leaves your car clean, shiny and with water repellency up to 1 months.
1. Open the front flap, and pull out one wipe.
2. Fold the sheet into quarters and lightly wipe down the body of the vehicle. Keep refolding the wipe to expose fresh surfaces and avoid spreading any dirt.
3. In particularly dirty areas, gently wipe off the dirt, then with a fresh surface of the sheet wipe of again.
4. If the entire wipe is dirty or becomes dried out, please use a fresh sheet.
5. Discard wipes after use.
NOTE: CLOSE AFTER USE TO KEEP WIPES MOIST.
FUKUPIKA Bugs & Droppings Removal Wipes
Bugs & Droppings Wipes
02084Regular price $13.00
Contents - 10 Sheets
Dead bugs, bird droppings and tree sap can cause damage to car paint. Not with FUKUPIKA Bugs& Droppings Removal, simply just wiping, removes and completely cleans the car's surface. Compared with conventional cleaning wipes, this wipe makes it possible give the car a nice clean surface finish,without leaving behind any white residue. The products does not contain any petroleum solvent, making FUKUPIKA absolutely eco-friendly!
1. Take out one sheet from package.
2. Do not rub with excessive force. If removing heavy dirt, wipe and allow cleaner to penetrate dirt, then gently wipe area. Results may vary depending on the contamination and adhesion of dirt.
3. When removing mud, sand, and dust, wipe off surface lightly and finish with a cleaner side of wipe.
* If white residue of cleaner remains on surface, wipe off with a clean wet towel.
4. If whole sheet gets dirty or dry, use another sheet.
* Seal package firmly, in order to prevent sheets from drying out.