Rubber & Plastic Parts Restoration Agent
Rubber & Plastic Restoration
9500Regular price $35.00
Contents - 1x Coating Agent bottle (15mL), 2x Hard Sponge, 2x Soft Sponge, 3x Silicone off Wipes Sheets, 2x Gloves
Bring the life back to faded plastic and rubber trim! This treatment restores the deep darkness, natural gloss, and rich texture of black trim to revitalize your vehicle. The unique coating liquid penetrates into the surface and polymerizes to form a flexible yet glossy surface, making it suitable for restoring both hard plastic and soft rubber!
Note: Apply only to clean, dry, unpainted plastic and rubber.
1. First clean and degrease the area to be treated using the included ‘Silicone Off’ degreasing sheets.
Note: Some textured plastics may pick up fibers from the sheet. Remove these before proceeding. To prevent the sheets from drying out, firmly seal the package between uses.
2. Cut sponge to suitable size for area to be treated. The black sponge is for hard plastic, the white sponge is for soft rubber. Apply a small amount of the liquid (green label), and spread thinly and evenly across the surface to be treated.
Note: Some rubber parts may absorb the liquid. Keep applying until enough liquid remains.
3. After drying for around 5 minutes, use a fresh sheet to lightly wipe up the surface for an even finish. If left for too long, the excess will not be possible to remove.
Note: Do not touch or wet for 24 hours. Do not reuse sponges that have hardened. If the liquid unintentionally comes into contact with another surface, wipe off immediately.
BLACK PARTS ONE - Unpainted Resin Parts Refresh Kit
Bumper & Wiper Restoration
03134Regular price $37.50
Contents - 40ml Base Cleaner, 8ml Coating Liquid, 4 x Special Sheets, 4 x Sponge
Restoration for unpainted resin parts such as a bumper or around wipers. Included 'Liquid Binder' removes dirt marks from the surface of resin parts, and 'Hard Clear Coat', creating a Silicon-based thick hard film coating.
1. Remove dirt, oil and any other unwanted residues from surface.
2. Apply a small amount of “Liquid Binder” onto included sheet, then spread thinly and evenly.
3. Wipe off with clean side of sheet.
4. Detach one sponge, apply “Hard Clear Coat” onto black side of included sponge and spread evenly.
5. Do not touch or wet surface for 24 hours.