Glaco Glass Compound Roll On
04101Regular price $32.50
Contents - 100ml
Combining the abrasive powder of small, hard particles and big, soft particles, Glaco Glass Compound Roll-On is able to remove the toughest stains made from oily dirt and fluorine film. By just applying the product lightly onto the glass you will see immediate results as the roll-on removes the oil-film with ease. This convenient product can be used as surface preparation just before applying any coating to the glass.
1. Remove dust and dirt from glass with water, wipe off any water drops remaining on surface.
2. Shake bottle well with cap on and remove plastic seal.
3. Squeeze handle part of bottle to release compound liquid.
4.Polish onto glass until surface stops repelling liquid.
5. Wait for compound to dry, then wash glass clean with water to make a slurry and wipe off.
6. Remove polishing pad from applicator, then wash and dry for future use.
Wash Mist - Cleaner for Auto Interior
02182Regular price $21.00
Contents - 300 ml
Multi-purpose interior cleaner. Can be used on all surface (fabric, trims, dash, and windows. Super quick drying, leaves no additional finish. Eliminates odour and leaves a refreshing grape fruit scent. Contains ethanol for antibacterial clean.
When cleaning inside window, seat and floor mat:
1. Remove navy stopper behind trigger.
2. Directly spray onto area and wipe off with dry clean towel.
* Allow liquid to soak, then wipe off
* Wipe off with water if use for cleaning child seat.
When cleaning dash board, handles, trims, plastic and LCD screen
1. Removal navy stopper behind trigger.
2. Spray liquid directly onto clean dry towel and wipe desired area.
Fukupika Glass Gel
02093Regular price $24.00
Contents - 500ml
Gel type spray glass cleaner lets you clean the glass easily without any liquid or water droplets leaving residue. The cleaning components are held in the gel, giving time to penetrate dirt and increase the effectiveness of cleaning stubborn dirt, such as bird droppings. Also suitable for use on mirrors, unpainted plastic, and rubber parts.
1. Turn the spray nozzle to “ON”.
2. Without shaking, spray onto the glass surface from 15 – 20cm away, then immediately wipe around the glass with a clean, dry towel.
3. Wipe up the dirt, changing to a fresh surface of the towel when necessary.
*If some residue remains on the glass, wipe again with a clean towel.