Product is a spray on mousse that helps reduce condensation on the windows in cold temperatures. All you need to do is spray on leave it for 3 mins and buff it off! The spray can comes in size of 180ml which is enough to last approximately 8-10 windscreen, durability is up to a month.
1. Clean glass surface prior to application
2. Make sure surface is dry prior to application, you can spray product directly to the glass or on a microfiber cloth
3. Spread evenly, the glass should be full of foam solution, let it on for 3-5 mins
4. Wipe off with another cloth! If necessary you can use paper towel to dry the area.
*Warning do not put near open flames, keep clear away from children
Coated agent to prevent fabric seat from dirt and liquid. Just spray and spread with sponge, contain special fluorine (fusso) polymer creating a protective layer on top of your fabric seat. Protects from water based and oil stains as well! High abrasion resistance works approx 3 months*.
1. Wipe seat with damp towel and vacuum (Do not use any cleaning products).
2. Shake bottle well and turn trigger to on.
3. Spray from a distance of approximately 20cm away from fabric seat Allow liquid to moisten desired area.
4. Use included sponge to spread liquid in dry area for even coverage. Spray moderately about 12-15 times per seat.
Spot stain remover kit for fabric seat which is effective for removing stubborn stain. Three simple procedure "Wash"→"Rinse"→"Absorb" can remove stain using our exclusive liquid and HPVA sponge. Can remove up to 30 fifty cent coin size stain. * HPVA=Hexagonal Polyvinyl Alcohol
1. Soak sponge in water and squeeze allowing sponge to become moist.
2. Shake bottle well and apply 5 drops of liquid onto sponge.
3. Press and tap sponge on stained area. Cleaning liquid will react with stain and loosen it from the fabric fibres.
4. Rinse sponge.
5. Remove stain from fabric seat by using hexagonal side of sponge to absorb. Rotate each side continuously.
6. Rinse sponge and use flat clean side to absorb remaining excess liquid.
Gel type spray glass cleaner lets you clean the glass easily without any liquid or water droplets leaving residue. The cleaning components are held in the gel, giving time to penetrate dirt and increase the effectiveness of cleaning stubborn dirt, such as bird droppings. Also suitable for use on mirrors, unpainted plastic, and rubber parts.
1. Turn the spray nozzle to “ON”.
2. Without shaking, spray onto the glass surface from 15 – 20cm away, then immediately wipe around the glass with a clean, dry towel.
3. Wipe up the dirt, changing to a fresh surface of the towel when necessary.
*If some residue remains on the glass, wipe again with a clean towel.
Prevents tires and plastic leather from deteriorating, also gives a glossy finish to the surface. Wax brings out the maximum natural shine in the texture of the material. Wiping not necessary when using on tire. When using on leather, wipe off with a cloth after spraying.
1. If you use tires, wash off mud or dirt in advance.
2. Hold about 15-25cm away from the tire sidewall and spray evenly.
If applying on leather spray and spread thinly with a dry cloth.
One step cleaning and coating to give leather a hydrophobic protective layers. Protects from dirt and helps retains its natural gloss. Protect your leather upholstery from spillages and stains. Water-based formulation safe for human contact, no unpleasant petrochemical smell. One bottle will treat 20 seats.
1. Shake well, turn nozzle to 'ON'.
2. Fold cloth into quarters, exposing nappy (fluffy) side.
3. Spray directly onto leather surface from a 10 cm distance. Around 8 shots for seat, and 10 for backrest. Spray onto nappy side of cloth to apply on narrow areas (steering wheel, etc.) or when applying to perforated leather seats.
4. Use dry section of cloth on the nappy side to wipe down surface. Allow to dry for 30 minutes.
Note: When the desired effect is not achieved, protective coating may be reinforced by repeated application and drying. We recommend reapplying once every 3 months to maintain optimal protection.
Special cleaning mousse formulated to remove dirt without damaging leather seat. Contains no scent, which does not leave any bad odour after cleaning. Blended with Vitamin E to moisturise and prevent leather seat from deteriorating.
1. Shake can well.
2. Spray mousse on a soft cloth and rub in into leather.
SOFT99 Leather Cleaner & Conditioner not only safely and efficiently cleans leather without risk of drying or degradation, but also restores and protects leather's natural gloss and sheen, without feeling greasy or sticky.
To apply, simply spray onto the surface and wipe around with a microfiber cloth.
Allow to dry about 20 minutes after wiping
For perforated leather, apply indirectly by spraying onto the microfiber towel first.
Not only cleans fabric seat but also gets rid of bad odours. Antibacterial effect prevents moulds or ticks from occurring, leaving a fresh mint scent behind. Can easily remove dirt, tar, stains or sebum from fabric seats. Included brush used for agitation to remove dirt in fabric. Organic solvent is NOT included, so it is very friendly to people and fabrics.
1. Turn nozzle to <MIST>.
2. Spray from a distance of approximately 15-20cm from fabric seats or mats.
3. Use included brush to agitate, area sprayed will bubble.
4. Wipe off the bubble and dirt with a clean towel before surface gets dry.
Fabric seat deodoriser directly attacks and neutralises smells trapped in fabric seats, effectively removing smells when conventional products would fail. Newly developed direct injection mechanism allows the deodorising and anti-bacterial compounds to penetrate directly into the inner structure of the cushioning to attack those stubborn smells coming from sweat, pets, tobacco and etc.
*Wipe down seat completely with a wrung-out damp towel.
1. Shake well and unlock nozzle.
2. Press direct injection nozzle directly into fabric seat, spacing injections by around 30cm. Use 1-2 sprays for headrest, 4-6 for front seat or backrest. Each injection should be around 1 second.
3. Using spray lever, spray entire seat surface from a distance of approximately 20 cm.
4. After spraying, wipe down seat with dry towel, leave to dry completely (Allow at least 4 hours in summer and 12 hours in winter).
Compact and easy-to-use, this plastic glosser can freshen up an interior in an instant, and stows away easily thanks to its convenient size. Just rub to restore gloss, hide scratches, and deepen darkness of interior plastic. No-spray construction eliminates splashes and drips - easy pinpoint application.
Clear surface to treated prior to application
1. Open the cap, and apply to surface with a light pressure.
In the event of unevenness, wipe with a soft, clean towel.
Microfiber dusters have a luxurious feel, and are quick and effective at removing dust from interior surfaces. Their attractive appearance enhances interior atmosphere, and do not look out-of-place in luxury vehicles.
Do not scrub. Lightly brush and sweep the dust away.
Formulated ""Repair Coat"" repairs damaged professional body glass coating, and restores water repellent effect. Just spray on wet body of vehicle after car wash, wipe down surface and you're done! Coating will form a water repellent layer leaving the surface feeling smooth as a peeled boiled egg. Can be used on vehicles without ceramic/ glass coating. Feel free to use on wheels, windows, headlights, tail lamps, plastic parts, vehicle interior, etc. Compatible with any colour vehicle paint.
1. Remove dust and dirt with water. For best results, use 'SMOOTH EGG Shampoo for Repair'. Do not dry vehicle completely after washing.
2. Spray liquid on wet body of vehicle. * Apply roughly one spray per 30 cm2.
3. Fold included cloth into quarters and wipe down the body of vehicle, wring the cloth to dry as needed.
Multi-purpose interior cleaner. Can be used on all surface (fabric, trims, dash, and windows. Super quick drying, leaves no additional finish. Eliminates odour and leaves a refreshing grape fruit scent. Contains ethanol for antibacterial clean.
When cleaning inside window, seat and floor mat:
1. Remove navy stopper behind trigger.
2. Directly spray onto area and wipe off with dry clean towel. * Allow liquid to soak, then wipe off * Wipe off with water if use for cleaning child seat.
When cleaning dash board, handles, trims, plastic and LCD screen