Quick and easy glossy tire shine!Applicator can adjust for tire shape and easy to apply. Can apply up to 3-4 vehicles. High gloss finish with durability up to 6 weeks!
1. Wash off sand or dust in advance and ensure tire is dry.
2. Shake bottle well.
3. Remove cap and squeeze bottle allowing liquid to soak sponge.
4. Attach sponge side to tire sidewall and spread evenly around tire.
5. Allow to dry for approximately 5-10 minutes. No need to wipe off.
BLACK BLACK - Hard Coat for Tire
2.5 Months+ Tire Coating
Contents - 110ml
BLACK BLACK creates a thick-film coating on tires and maximizes shine along with super durability. The non-sticky, hard coating prevents dirt from adhering, which helps your car maintain ideal conditions by simply washing. The coating lasts for more than 60 days, and this rubbing type does not splatter over other parts.
* Be sure to wear protective gloves. * If the tire is very dirty, remove unwanted residue in advance. * Do not use this product on wet tires.
1. Shake bottle well and put liquid on black side of included sponge. Allow enough liquid to soak thoroughly into applicator sponge.
2. Apply to tire and spread evenly across the tire.
Apply repeatedly until desired level of gloss is achieved.
3. Allow coating to dry for approximately 5-10 minutes after applying.
* If liquid gets into unwanted parts, wipe it off immediately with a clean towel or SOFT99 Silicone Off (sold separately).
Tire Black Wax
Matte Finish Tire Wax
Content - 170g
Solid wax creates a hard coating durable up to 1 month. Enhances tire natural gloss black. Can be used to on tires, convertible leather top, fix scuff marks on exterior bumper and trims.
1. Remove dirt from tires, convertible leather top or bumper in advance.
2. Take cap off and take out included applicator sponge.
3. Put wax on desired area and apply it thinly.
4. Allow to dry for approximately (5-10 minutes), polish with a soft cloth to get ultimate, beautiful matte finish.
Leather & Tire Wax
Leather & Tire Wax
Contents - 420ml
Prevents tires and plastic leather from deteriorating, also gives a glossy finish to the surface. Wax brings out the maximum natural shine in the texture of the material. Wiping not necessary when using on tire. When using on leather, wipe off with a cloth after spraying.
1. If you use tires, wash off mud or dirt in advance.
2. Hold about 15-25cm away from the tire sidewall and spray evenly.
If applying on leather spray and spread thinly with a dry cloth.