Iron Terminator - PH neutral
10333Regular price $34.99
Contents - 500ml
pH balanced Iron remover/cleaner designed to dissolve brake dust and iron contaminants upon contact.
1. Wash off sand, mud or dust prior to spraying.
2. Shake bottle well approx. 20 times, and turn trigger "ON".
3. Spray on surface liberally, initially colourless liquid will gradually turn purple/red within approx. 1-4 minutes.
4. Thoroughly rinse treated surface with a strong stream of water. If solution dry on fully, use a stronger jet of water from a pressure washer to remove film.
* When spray over brake disc, it reacts and changes colour.
Rinse away immediately, if left on too long, may cause bad effects for brake disc.
5. Wipe off with clean towel.
Carry out brake test with low gear 2-3 times after cleaning.
* This product is formulated for wheel.
If use for car body, carefully rinse off with water afterwards.
Wheel Dust Blocker
02076Regular price $56.99
Contents - 200ml Bottle + 8 Base Making Sheets
Coating agent creates super hydrophobic layer onto wheel surface, prevents brake dust adhesion and keeps beautiful condition for a long time. Nano size lotus leaf coating agent prevents adhering water, brake dust and dramatically repels the dirt. All you have to do is wash the wheels, wipe off water, remove oily component with included wipes, then spray and dry. 8 wheels are available to apply in 1 bottle.
1. Clean wheels by removing dirt with detergent and dry off water.
2. Use included wipes to decontaminate surface ensure all areas are wiped down.
3. Shake bottle well and spray 10cm away from wheel.
Allow to dry 20min in summer (30℃), 60min in winter (10℃)
Do not drive until it gets dry.
* If, surface gets whiten or liquid streak looks uneven, symptom would disappear after time goes by. (If large amount is sprayed, whiten marks will remain)
* Liquid may accumulate at bottom of tires, in case wipe off with wrung towel before it dries. If liquid adheres to other areas, wipe off immediately.