Contents - 200g
This product is strictly manufactured and tested in Japan and has a high content of first grade Brazilian crystal white carnauba.
Throughout manufacturing process it has been cool down naturally unlike conventional wax that cools down immediately with the help of machinery.
The included sponge is a cosmetic grade one. No compound is included and is suitable with all colours of cars.
What comes in the box?
· Retail packaging
· Plastic toolkit which contains 3 purpose (Brush, opener and pick)
· Cosmetic grade apply sponge
· Soft rubber bottom, prevent you scratching the car surface if you put in on top your car bodywork
1. Remove any dirt on the car bodywork with car shampoo
2. Apply moderate amount of wax with the sponge included and spread it as even as possible
3. Allow it to dry for at least 10-15minutes (conditions apply)
4. Use a car detailing grade microfiber cloth to wipe of residue, flip towel if necessary in between process.
· For better results, clay bar after car wash and proper compound process is needed
· Sponge is not necessary to be damp when applying wax
· In colder weather, it is recommend to allow more time for the wax to cure on the bodywork
· If wax caught in badges and tiny gaps, please use the tool included (Pick and brush)
· Doing panel by panel is recommended.