Contents - 500ml
PH balanced Iron remover/cleaner designed to dissolve brake dust and iron contaminants upon contact.
1. Wash off sand, mud or dust in advance.
2. Shake the bottle well approx. 20 times, and turn the trigger "ON".
3. Spray on liberally, any iron contaminants dissolve into solution, the initially colourless liquid will gradually turn purple/red within approx 1-4 minutes.
4. Thoroughly rinse the surfaces you have treated with a strong stream of water. If you let the solution dry on fully, you may need to use a stronger jet of water from a pressure washer to remove the film.
* When spray over brake disc, it reacts and changes the color. Rinse away completely, if leave as it is, it might be bad effect for brake disc.
5. Wipe off with clean towel. Besure to do braking test by low gear 2-3 times after cleaning.
* This product is designed for wheel. If use for car body, carefully rinse off with water afterwards.